The Record is St Vincent de Paul Society’s national quarterly magazine focusing on social justice issues such as homelessness and poverty. Contributors include policy experts, academics and members of the Society.
The Editor of the Winter 2018 issue is Colleen O’Sullivan.
- ‘Santa Cruz Cemetery, Dili’ and ‘Austerity in Greece’ (poetry by Andrew Hamilton SJ)
- New State President for Victoria
- ‘Last Words’ (poetry by Anne Rennie)
- Drawing on each other’s strengths in tough times, Graham West
- Vincentians speak up for asylum seekers and refugees
- The Society of St Vincent de Paul in New Zealand
- #RaiseTheRate campaign gathers momentum
- Update on congress projects
- Priceless find returns home
- Young Vincentians take a lead role, Colleen O’Sullivan
- Must we remain so exceptionally cruel?, Fatima Measham
- Grassroots commitment to our companions, Barnie van Wyk
- Energy price increases: it’s complicated, Gavin Dufty
- The costs of a casual job are now outweighing any pay benefits, Joshua Healy and Daniel Nicholson
- Justice reinvestment key to reducing Indigenous incarceration, Professor Tom Calma
- Calls for laity to take lead role following Royal Commission findings, Francis Sullivan
- The latest statistics on homelessness
- An outcast’s journey of hope: book review, Andrew Hamilton SJ
- Prayer for Youth
Download The Record in PDF for offline reading.