The Record is St Vincent de Paul Society’s national quarterly magazine focusing on social justice issues such as homelessness and poverty. Contributors include policy experts, academics and members of the Society.
The Editor of the Summer 2017 issue is Colleen O’Sullivan.
Read The Record online by clicking on an article title.
- Poetry: ‘Images’ by Reg Naulty and ‘After Pessoa’ by John Falzon
- Time to keep the flame of renewal burning – from the president, Graham West
- Annette Baker awarded 2017 Community Leader of the Year Award
- Beverley Kerr named Illawarra Volunteer of the Year
- Women lead the way in the NT
- Prayer, hope and perseverance for 100-year-old Vincentian
- Let justice roll on like a river, Dr John Falzon
- Together we make all the difference – Congress feedback
- Congress helps to rekindle Vincentian identity, Louisa Selvadurai
- Learning to listen without judgement, Suhasini Sumithra
- Brian Murnane, CEO of the Society’s Amelie Housing group
- Vincentian travels to the UN to advocate for asylum seekers, Rebecca Lim
- Charity and justice: a reflection on new forms of homelessness, Dr Cameron Parsell
- Making a difference: the Society in Indonesia and twinning, Andrew Rice
- The 400th anniversary of the Vincentian charism, John Forrest and Robert Leach
- St Vincent de Paul tracks energy prices, Gavin Dufty
- End of an era for humanitarian program, Deirdre Moulden
- Three different stories: one thread of humanity, Jen Vuk
- Drug trial and income support: getting to the facts, Len Baglow
Download The Record in PDF for offline reading.