The Record – Spring 2020
The Record is St Vincent de Paul Society’s national quarterly magazine focusing on social justice issues such as homelessness and poverty. Contributors include policy experts, academics and members of the Society.
1. President’s Column, Claire Victory.
2. The Church in action, Gladys Demissie
3. A passion to preserve the spirit of youth, Jacob Miller
4. Vincentian Spirituality, Sr Therese Haywood DC
5. Advent is a time of longing and hope: A Pastoral Approach, Leo Tucker
6. Presidents as Servant Leaders
7. Recent Refugee Challenges and the Vinnies Response, Tim McKenna
8. Charities must be funded for the work they do on family and domestic violence, Rose Beynon
9. Escapee from racism was Australia’s gain, Robin Osborne
10. Anti-poverty week message from the President
11. Many Australians are in for a difficult time in the years ahead, Claire Victory
12. Federal Budget a missed opportunity, Claire Victory.
13. What a year, Toby oConnor
14. Videos bring strategic plan to life, Warwick Fulton
15. Ministry Leadership Program helps keep Catholic ethos alive, Susan Sullivan
16. Support our Overseas Partners through the Assist A Student Program, Jude Blacklock
17. NAIDOC Week – Always Was: Always Will Be
18. Drought Outreach
19. Build Homes, Build Hope petition achieves 10,000 signatures
20.Vinnies launches 2020 Christmas Appeal