The Record – Spring 2017
The Record is St Vincent de Paul Society’s national quarterly magazine focusing on social justice issues such as homelessness and poverty. Contributors include policy experts, academics and members of the Society.
The Editor of the Spring 2017 issue is Colleen O’Sullivan.
Read The Record online by clicking on an article title.
- Commissioning Mass for new South Australian State President
- National Congress 2017: questions and answers
- Welcome to Congress 2017
- Your chance to be heard and involved
- The story is everything, Dr John Falzon
- Hearing the voices of our members, Jodie Conduit
- Congress ‘insights’ will be invaluable, Anneloes de Graeff
- Mutual respect and friendliness essential
- Exploring what is an ‘extremely humbling privilege’, Cassandra Bull
- Jacob reflects on the Vincentian charism
- A National Council perspective
- Retail Centres and the Vincentian identity
- Saving lives with text messages, Vincent Nguyen
- Placing our lives in the potter’s hands, Fr Troy Bobbin
- A journey of faith, Fr Troy Bobbin
- Questions of inequality and poverty
- Exploring the notion of change
- Opening our hearts and minds
- Preparation for National Congress 2017
- As good as it gets or as good as it could be? Benchmarking human rights in Australia, Professor Larissa Behrendt
- Marketisation and competition policy: Challenges and opportunities for the faith-based social services sector, Denis Fitzgerald
- Just Art: Advocacy through art, Cheyne Pettit
- Immersion program, Juliana Kittel and Sarah Dixon
Download The Record in PDF for offline reading.
The Record, Spring 2017 (PDF 1.1 MB)