The Record – Autumn 2018
The Record is St Vincent de Paul Society’s national quarterly magazine focusing on social justice issues such as homelessness and poverty. Contributors include policy experts, academics and members of the Society.
The Editor of the Autumn 2018 issue is Colleen O’Sullivan.
Read The Record online by clicking on an article title.
- ‘Purgatory’, (Poetry by Reg Naulty)
- Volunteer sails on Ship for World Youth
- Vincentian wins state-wide volunteer award
- Queensland volunteer rewarded for dedication
- Australia Day Honours for Vincentians
- 2018 Walk For Justice For Refugees
- New spiritual guide released
- Imagine a family
- 50th anniversary of St Vincent de Paul Swansea Conference
- Walls and bridges, Dr John Falzon
- St Vincent de Paul SA responds to family violence, Tony Roach
- Inequality on the rise, by Helen Szoke
- Do you expect a return on your compassion? Brad Chilcott
- Student poverty: a wall on the bridge of higher education, Len Baglow
- Policy updates from the National Council office, Dr John Falzon
- New Vinnies CEO says focus on service encompasses all, Susan Rooney
- Reply to Dr Cameron Parsell’s article ‘Homelessness’ (Letter to the Editor)
- Results of 40-year-old survey reflects members’ changing attitudes, Mike Moran
- Youth focus on local renewal and engagement
- Discipleship and practice of reverse hospitality, Andrew Hamilton SJ
Download The Record in PDF for offline reading.
The Record, Autumn 2018 (PDF 1 MB)